Matcha Infused Honey Orange Spritzer Recipe
Canadian Heritage Bee Co. Honey meets Soar Organics Matcha with their new Matcha Infused Local Ontario Honey.
Our friends over at Heritage Bee Company hand-blended our Certified Organic Matcha Green Tea into their 100% Ontario Creamed Wildflower Honey in Mulmur, Ontario, Canada. It's a delicious and sweet matcha made in heaven duo!
We couldn't resist putting together this refreshing recipe with Heritage Bee's new Matcha Infused Honey. Both matcha and honey are great sources of antioxidants and can be beneficial for the immune system.
Matcha Infused Honey Orange Spritzer
- 1 cup Sparkling/Carbonated Water
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 1 tbsp. Matcha Infused Honey Simple Syrup (see below)
- Add a splash of white wine - OPTIONAL
- Handful of Ice
- Garnish with Orange Slices
- Combine all ingredients in a glass over ice and garnish with orange.
- To make Matcha Infused Honey Simple Syrup:
- Combine 2 tbsp. Heritage Bee Co.'s Matcha Infused Honey into a pan with equal parts water.
- Heat until honey is melted and well combined.
- Store in fridge and use for up to 5 days.